Enviar mi CV
● Responsive HTML & Sass/CSS
● Creating & Consuming REST API’s
● Experience with WordPress or other CMS
● Git Experience
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Server Side React applications
● FE testing tools (Jest, Mocha, Cypress)
● Accessibility requirements
● SQL Knowledge
● Component libraries (Storybook, etc.)
● General AWS Knowledge: EC2, S3, SNS, Lambdas, ElastiCache
● Docker, Kubernetes
● AB testing practices and technologies
We are looking for you to join our energetic team and build upon our high traffic eCommerce
web applications. We are nimble and embrace an iterative culture to learn and deliver value as quickly as possible to our clients and customers. You will constantly challenge yourself from both a business and technology standpoint to develop efficient and reusable front-end systems that exceed our customer's needs and business expectations. Collaboration and communication are key. You will partner with UX Designers, Interaction Designers, SEO, Paid Search, Business Development, Product Management, and other Engineers to get the best products into our customers' hands.
As an engineer at Saatva, you will:
● Champion efficient, intuitive, and reusable front-end systems.
● Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and devops to
implement features and ship new experiences.
● Find and address mobile and desktop performance issues.
● Expand upon our React-based component and templating libraries
● Participate in code reviews, Scrum estimations, daily standups, and sprint
Enviar mi CV